KIAF 2017



The Korean International Art Fair was an event that I went to visit two three weeks ago. If I were to compare it with the Busan art fair exhibit, I would say this exhibit was far better. There were more international artists and there was far more variety with the kinds of arts that were exhibited. I really liked the paintings in the exhibit, and many of them I wished I could own... 



























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments