Beautiful Cherry Blossom Trees and Good Weather At Yeoido


The cherry blossoms seemed to have blossomed a little earlier this year. Last year the flowers bloomed much later on the month of April, but this year the flowers were already blooming sometime near the end of March. I couldn't make time for any trips to the more rural area of Korea this time round, but I made an effort to visit Yeoido. Considering that it was a weekday, it was pretty busy. It wasn't as crowded as it would be in the weekends, but there were a lot of people around. 

I had to make an extra effort to come out, because ever since I had quit my job on February I had been trying to figure out how to schedule my life from this point onward, but nothing really seemed to have been working out as planned. My art projects had not been making much progress and there were far more set backs than I had expected. Money has also been becoming a problem, because all I had been doing for these past two month have been spending and not saving. I'm still trying to look for a part time job as I have figured that my art will not be making me any money any time soon. I'm hoping that with a part time job I will be able to stop the bleeding in my savings and use the spare time to work on my art business. 

This year round, the weather had been far colder than the last few years. It's still considerably cold but for some reason the flowers have been blooming. I know nothing about botany so I couldn't guess why its the way it is, the calling for spring has come yet again, and the month of April has already arrived. 

For some strange reason, this year seems to be passing by so quickly...
















Comments