Skethcbook 2k9 - Basketball



I don't think I ever mentioned my love for basketball ever before in this blog. I absolutely love basketball and the only cardio exercise that ever drives me to get out there is a leather ball that is bounced by thy hand and shot into a basket. I've always dreamed about being a really tall athletic guard but unfortunately I was born a short Asian man. *boohoo*. I grew up reading "Slam Dunk" and that manga really drove me to work out and get fit. It's kind of weird thinking about it now because to me, generally, manga does not make me work out, but slam dunk made me want to get fit and get good at basketball. I am still a terrible basketball player but I absolutely love the nerdy aspect of following the news and the stats. I don't know if I will ever create any painting s depicting basketball but I would like to do so in the near future. I would like to try and incorporate my robotic obsession and monstrosities into the art world. By the way my favorite basketball player of the 90's is Michael Jordan and my favorite player of the 2000's is Kobe Bryant, Pretty cliche isn't it? LOL!

Comments