RX-1021







A new robot painting has been born! This piece was a playful piece and it definitely has a much cleaner and crisp quality to the way it was presented. I had a lot of fun making those spirals. It was very calming and it made me feel as thought all of my negative emotions were flowing outwards. It may have been because I was drawing the spirals from the inside out. I had to think pretty hard about outlining the painted areas with white. I had my doubts at first because I thought the painting will become too flat, but then I told myself the whole darned thing is flat anyways so why think so hard about it! The subject of robots that I focus on is more of a celebration of how I was thrown into the media of robots and how it influenced my life, not the brooding, psychological sensibilities that the Idea of robots can bring to some individuals. 

Comments