Vacation Time!

I'm not going to be uploading any new artwork this week because I'm on vacation! I would have loved to post something this week but currently I have no access to any scanners. I did bring my sketch book so during some down time I might get to do some drawings. As for now I'm going to try and meet as many of my friends as possible. (I'm currently in Hong Kong and Hong Kong is where I grew up) I've packed my scheduler with lunch and dinner appointments so I'll be running around trying to meet people. It was tiring enough trying to make time with them too! What's really sad is that I don't get much vacation time so I had to select and prioritize the people that I was trying to meet. This was really difficult to do because I'm the type of person that puts equal amounts of value amongst all of my peers but this time I had to be exclusive. I guess time is a valuable thing now and unlike the days when we had much more freedom, sacrifices have to be made, and things have to go your way... Hey, but if you look on the bright side you get to focus on the friends that really matter to you.

Comments