Zam Poo


Zam Poo
19.5 x 28.5 cm
Pen and watercolor on paper

I've been trying to find a focal point in my work ever since I started attending the art sales in Korea. I've realized that my work, even though I have a theme about monsters, there is no style or substance within my work that is tying everything together. I have a variety of monsters and robots to look at but nothing seems like they belong to a certain group, except for a few exceptions. I've decided to start focusing on series and each series should follow a certain formula or style, all within the theme of monsters and robots. This piece right here is going to be the beginnings of a series called 'Fantasy'. I've always liked fantasy themed materials but I never really figured out how to approach it. I still don't really know how I'm going to approach it but at this point I might as well just do it.

Comments