Gwanghwamun Palace At Night 2017


Right after visiting the M.C. Escher exhibit I went over to Gwanghwmun Palace which was just accross the street. I usually don't come to this area of Seoul at night, so I was pretty eager to take some pictures. Only, there was one problem. They would not sell tickets! Apparently the nightly visits are quite popular so they limited the tickets to reservations only... I was pretty sour to hear this because it sucks to be rejected you know. The good thing was the entrance to the palace and some other gated areas were illuminated, and there were no restrictions what so ever. If you want to visit the palace at night I recommend you visit their website for more information. I believe if you are a foreigner you can get special treatment. (I should have pretended to be a foreigner because they thought I was...) 







Comments