Go Yayanagi: Earth.Family @ Whitestone Gallery, And Then Ferry Ride To Tsim Tsa Tsui

I went downtown to the Central area in Hong Kong just so I could visit some galleries during the Easter break, but I was unlucky and a majority of the galleries had been closed. It was a stupid choice on my behalf because of course most places would be closed on a red day (national holiday).

I think my primary objective on this day was not the galleries, but Five Guys Burgers, and I was successful in consuming my pricey, semi-gourmet, fast food burger. I also got the fries without the Cajun spice thing because that is way too salty.


























































After visiting the one show that was open during that day I decided to walk to the Central ferry pier. Due to the day being an Easter break holiday, there were tons of people gathering around the ferry pier. Some were going to Peng Chau, some were going to Mui Wo, and some were going to whichever various islands that were popular tourist attractions. I was mighty jealous of their social activities, but today was a solitude day for me, so I had to embrace my aloneness and take the basic option Star Ferry. It was a pretty fine day, and considering that I was being a pretend tourist for the day, I took some nice panoramic photos during the ride.














 

Comments