Art Central 2023


After 3 years of covid restrictions and masks, Hong Kong is now open to the world (I think, I hope). I have been to multiple art related events during the restrictive times, and they have been memorable, but it has been a while ever since Hong Kong has reopened any of its large art related events at this scale. I wanted to do something a little different with this post and add the names of the artists as much as possible. I thought it would be a nice way to give the artists more exposure through the internet, and it would be a nice way for me to learn their names as well as I am so prone to forgetting so many things, including names. I also wanted to mention that the event was pretty crowded and it was difficult getting nice photos. I wasn't able to double check for the names of the artists and some of the photos that I took were somewhat blurry so I will apologize about this before hand. Regarding the show it was great. I may arguably say that I was more impressed by the selection of work exhibited in Art Central rather than Art Basel of this year, but this is just my opinion. I will be uploading stuff about Art Basel throughout this week, but I don't think I will be able to post it until maybe this weekend. Without further ado I hope you enjoy the photos.










Cheung Tsz Hin


Lv Shan Chuan


Wu Didi



Wong Sze Wai


Angela Yuen


Chan King Long, Ken








Leung Po Ying, Agnes


Chui Pui Chee




Eric Fok




Joey Leung Ka Yin


Yeou Jul Cho


Ivy Ma



Gerard Stricher



Zhang Ye Xing




Salome Rigvava



Senem Oezdogan





Karina Bania





Adrian Kay Wong




Niam Mawornkanong




Bobby Leash



Tarntara Sudadung


Yang Hyun-Jun



Cha Myung-hee






Angel Hui


Huang Po Hsun



Hwang Sun-tae



Park Hyo-jin










Guo Liwei





Xiao Min


Joe Wong


Chip Tsao


Sheta




Ryusuke Sano


Simple Bao
Michelle Kuen Suet Fung



Martina Tso & Katsumi Takeoka




Kang Yehsine






Yoon Sangyoon







Qwaya


Xu Hongxiang


Liang Ying




Fang Lijun


Han Yong


Fang Lijun


Liu Fengzhi


Werner Buttner


Liang Ying


Lou Shenyi


Xu Hongxiang



Zhou Chunya


Fang Lijun


Ai Jing



Zheng Pu


Zhou Chunya



Atanda Quadri Adebayo




Christina Lama



Matias Sanchez


Juan de Morenilla


Hugo Carrillo



Koctel


Sergei Rozhnov



Jake Scharbach


Yon Hyin Kolk


Riya Chandiramani


Hitomi Murakami


Cote Escriva


Amy Mei Yi Tam





Madsaki



Kim Ilhwa






Mary Ronayne


Invader






Maria Ronayne


Iryna Maksymova


Thanarit Thipwaree



David Surman



Guo Jing


Keiko Aikawa


Azusa Nozawa


Sun-mi (Pamplemouze)








Woo Kuk-won


















Steven Tang


Peter Opheim



Olga de Dios


Gianluca Crudele





Annabelle Lau




E8 MKBOY


Nobody Here





Daisuke Tajima



Nobody Here




Jozsef Csato




Xevi Sola Serra





Sune Christiansen


Xevi Sola Serra


Guim Tio



Damon Tong Wai Kit



Pipp Todd-Warmoth


Julio Larraz




Lewis Lau Yin To


Amoako Boafo



Chun Kwang Young


George Condo


Georges Mathieu










Paul Hunter Speagle


Hannah Hanski


Michael John Hunter


Okokume





Luca Bjornsten


Adrian Chan


Rosalyn Ng





Aries Wu


Invader


Abraham Lacalle



Andy Dixon



Haran Kislev


Elie Shamir


Orit Hofshi


George Condo


Kehinde Wiley


Neta Harari Navon


Haran Kislev



Ayairo


Yutaka Watanabe


Yuza


Lin Yen Liang



Fung Chim



Cheng Mui Liu




Florentijn Hofman



Clement Denis

Comments