Being Sick Sucks

Being sick really sucks! Especially when you have a full schedule ahead of you. I remember back in the days when I was a kid being sick was the best thing nature could ever grace the human society with, but I was wrong. After figuring out how dreadful being sick really was, especially during the ages when medicine was not so advanced, I decided being sick sucks. Maybe if they had a job where it pays to be sick I would send my resume within a heart beat. Of course no job would be good enough to give that kind of service unless the actual time you spend during your office hours REALLY suck! Getting back onto topic, being sick really ...... hurts. I can't stand the fact that I have to call people and reschedule meetings just because my body is so damn weak. My body is saying boo hoo hoo I'm sick while I need to get on with my life, but for some reason the busier you are the longer your sickness lasts. I'm really starting to understand why my parents keep stressing to me that health is of your number one concern. Hey world!

EAT WELL!

SLEEP WELL!

REGULAR EXERCISE!

LOVE!

PEACE!

Comments