Prague Sketchbook - World War Themed Media



I'm not sure if this is a sketch of an image that I saw or if it was drawn from my imagination... This image does remind me of many nostalgic moments in my life. I was an avid video gamer and I had versed myself in a variety of videogame genres. One of the genres that I enjoyed were first person shooters. For some reason this image reminds of of one of those instances that were depicted in those first person shooters with a world war 1,2 background. It also reminds me of a few war movies that I watched back in the days. There was this one movie called "Enemy At The Gates". It was a pretty entertaining film about a struggle between two very skilled snipers during the world war. The film is your usual hollywood film with the action and romance balanced in between an average script. The action scenes though are very exciting and well choreographed, so if you are a fan of war movies this one is worth a viewing.

Just to get back onto the subject, being this image. Before I scanned this image the drawing was really light. I could barely see the pencil lines, so when I scanned the image I had to use photoshop and darken up the pencil lines, thus causing the white area of the paper leaving a photocopied look.






Comments