Prague Sketchbook - Chinese and Greek

More cartoon character uploads. The angry Chinese guy is miles away from anything european but he's got one mean angry face. I was thinking of some evil villain's from old school kung fu films and videogames. There was this one character from a video game called "Shenmue". I never played the game but I remember the aura of that character just by looking at a few pictures. This character resembles a Chinese lord or a gentleman of his time brought up around prestige and wealth. He looks like a noble but his heart and mind certainly don't look like they will be as noble as he looks. 

The character next to him, on the next page has a more European face. He has these big eyes and a slight smile that makes him out to be a somewhat like-able character. He doen't show much expression so he isn't as interesting as the Chinese guy but the design shows some potential for further development. His combed back hairdo makes him out to be a sleek model type character. He has a very distinguished beak nose. I think when I was drawing him I was thinking about Greek mythological heroes. 







Comments