Prague Sketchbook - European Architecture

I'm guessing these pictures were drawn when I was in Vienna. The picture with the high rise buildings was most certainly a Vienna thing because I can't remember seeing one high-rise building when I was in Prague. 


I really like this window formation. I don't know what these are called. I'll call it a window frame for now. I really love its curvy design but it still keeps its sharp edges. It reminds me of that one character from "Beauty and the Beast". I'm talking about the Disney one with the singing furniture. There is one character who is some kind of a butler and he is a clock of some sort. This window decor also reminds me of a face. If you can imagine the window being the mouth, then the image looks like a saddened man screaming or shouting with his mouth wide open.


"ARRRRRRRRRRRRR"


This drawing down below. It's been a while since I have seen many of these drawings but this one down below really skipped my mind. When I looked at it I immediately thought that this piece was drawn in Hong Kong. I swear the building with the hexagonal design is a popular choice amongst architects. I've seen this kind of building, and the one on the right in the background, plentiful times. The biggest giveaway were the windows. Hong Kong has it's fair share of British influence but they don't have many, or rarely display these types of windows. 



Comments