Six Faces





Six Faces is my new painting freshly out of the oven! This piece was originally supposed to be a tighter piece interms of drawing but my painting habits don't allow me to be tight. It may also be a sorry excuse for my impatience for tightness and accuracy. For accuracy I tend to leave that kind of stuff for my drawings done in pencil and pen. These six gestures were supposed to be portraits of robots but frankly none of them really turned out to resemble any kind of robot that I had intended and designed. One or two of them might resemble some kind of face but most of them were improvised to look otherwise. This was a fun piece to work on and I enjoyed creating it. There were some moments of frustration, especially in the beginning when I couldn't get my desired image, but after I freed myself from the accuracy I was a lot less anal about the detail.










Comments