Chocolate Whisper

This is a monster drawing that I just finished. I haven't done a drawing of a monster in a while so I was worried that I may have forgotten how to draw a monster, but I was pretty satisfied with this one. I like the pattern work that was done on this piece. I usually don't have the patience to do this kind of pattern related work but for some reason I was pretty inspired to create this piece. I recently got into this dragon mode where I have been drawing dragons. I've been looking at dragon fan art on the internet and I've been trying to draw my own cool dragon, but the kind of dragons that I can come up with are these weird looking things. Frankly dragons are pretty fantastic creatures and I believe there shouldn't be any set rule to how we represent them. This is a dragon and it's a pretty fearsome looking one in my opinion. 



Comments