Slight Delay

I won't be creating my own work for a while because I have decided to participate in a friends project. We are collaborating on a comic and I have promised to help him produce a pilot episode. I will be responsible for the drawings and my friend will e the writer. He has a very tight synopsis and he was hoping to look for an artist that he could communicate with. I was quite glad to help him out because I have not done any freelance work in a while and I would like to take this opportunity to work alongside another creative person. After leaving art school I have only been socializing with people outside of my field. I am by no means ridiculing my non-artistic friends. I just need to meet my kind because it's not easy finding your crowd when you have been working on individual projects for a while. I'm still going to update every week but I won't have any new paintings which will be a bummer. Still, hopefully this new project will help me develop new skills. A new challenge and a new working field alongside someone who has another perspective in the creative field always brings a platter full of goodies.

Comments