Mecha Naruto


For those who do not know "Naruto" it is a Japanese manga, or graphic novel, about ninjas battling each other by using special, over the top powers. This manga has been an ongoing series for quite a while. I was probably in the early stages of middle school when this manga was first published. I remember being a big fan of it, but like many ongoing Shonen manga's, the story just dragged on, characters got progressively stronger yet nobody seemed to get closer to the end, except for oncoming boss battle and his powerful minions. 

Asides from this critique about Shonen series I couldn't help but notice this mecha Naruto. I've got to admit, I really do not like the design of mecha Naruto, but once I watched the video I was quite impressed at the execution of the animation and the transformation sequences. 


Comments