MARIO MAKER

I used to play a lot of Mario as a kid and the smallest details of Mario, ranging from it's cute little jingles to the whacky sound effects and memorable character designs, really tickles the nostalgic child inside me. I've always been an advocate of new Mario games, which have taken a more three dimensional direction, but I also like classic remakes. This new mario game though, is like as if the game designers and developers left their computers on one day and us curious folk were given the privilege to really customize the game to our fitting. It's like giving LEGO to children, and I can just imagine the community of Mario enthusiasts jumping on the MARIO MAKER wagon. Just imagine, a large community of customized MARIO WORLDS out there for everyone to play with, just like MINECRAFT or customized COUNTER STRIKE maps. I can imagine crazy new fads, impossible challenges, world records, competitions, art and many other creative possibilities stemming from this type of MARIO game. 


VIDEO: "Mario Maker" Will Include "Super Mario World" and "Super Mario Bros. 3" Level Design Tools


Comments