SIckish

Man~~~~ December has been a tough month for me. I've had this terrible cough for about a month now and it is still persistent even as I type this post. I don't ever remember a cough hanging around for so long... Either my immune system is getting weaker as I'm getting older, or I haven't been taking good care of my self. I'm pretty certain the latter is the primary reason why I am so sick. Fevers, vomiting, chills and coughing all day and night. I haven't had much of an appetite and my art progress has been sloooooooooooooooooooow.

Work has been such a drag ever since I've been sick. I haven't been wanting to go on some days but unfortunately if I don't show up on my work days they cut my pay. Life can sometimes be so cruel! If I have any advice for anyone out there... Don't get sick! It sucks. Life would be so much better without sickness!

Comments