ART BUSAN 2015

I was supposed to go on this trip in the weekend but my part time gig was cancelled due to the Mers virus fuckin' shit up! I taught a few kids for a day and then the academy was like, parents are canceling classes. Oh well. There goes my opportunity to make some quick cash...

Apparently, if the situation gets worse, the academies around the seoul district are going to shut down for a month or so. This is going to be a huge loss for the industry and my friends who are working full time are not going to be paid for a month, IF the academies shut down for a month. 

Anyways, due to this sudden scheduling change I decided to buy a one way ticket to Busan, a city that is about a 4 hour bus ride away from Seoul city. I bought the ticket and the very next day I was headin' to Busan! 

The exhibition was located in BEXCO, a large exhibition centre in Busan. There were two floors worth of art work, and when I say two floors I mean two giant exhibition halls worth of freakin' artwork! I spent around two hours on each floor, four hours all together, while carrying my rucksack on my back. My ankles were spent by the time I was done viewing all the art work, but it felt great! There were tons of awesome art and many more beautiful ladies! Of course don't get me wrong the art was much better! (cough, cough) 

I took enough photos to fill up a room so please enjoy the great art that was presented at the exhibition. 


































































































































































































Comments