Somewhere (Now In Super High Definition)

I dropped by a professional photographer who said he will photograph my work for 40 bucks. I thought this was a fair price because it was going to be done professionally, and I would not have to worry about juggling my camera around, whilst taking beyond crappy photos.

When I arrived at the so called studio, he lead me into a petite gallery, offered me some coffee and handled my work with the utmost respect and professionalism. He used gloves! (gasp) Never in my life had I felt so special...

He asked me to stay in the gallery and then disappeared into a different building. I wanted to follow him but he said it was a restricted area because we would have had to pass by valuable art work. Basically I would have been a liability, which is true, because I'm pretty clumsy. After he returned he said he liked my work and then he said I didn't need to pay the 40 bucks. I was really taken back because I was willing to pay 40 bucks and check the results but he just let me go with a huge picture file.

I returned home and I opened the file. I was really, REALLY impressed. The quality of the photo was amazing. 100 megabytes of amazing. I felt so bad that he didn't take the money for the labor costs. He is definitely THE MAN if you want to take high quality photos of your art work.




Comments