Stop drinking and start biking and then start drinking again!


 I was feeling really down throughout the week. Ever since I started working part time I've been getting really lazy! I started to work again on the beginning of august. I had quit my previous job this February and I was living off of my savings. Now that my savings are starting to get depleted I had to get myself working again. I was trying to be hopeful with my art but I guess going all in isn't always the best idea. Again. I was trying to be hopeful but I didn't work half as hard.

I've been feeling down because ever since I started work I started drinking again, and I mean drinking by drinking heavily. I have the dirty habit of enjoying a nice drink at night but sometimes I take myself too far, especially in a country like Korea where alcohol is as cheap as candy. I can get a bottle of hard liqueur for a dollar. That's pretty damn fuckin' cheap. The good ol' liqueur ain't nothing without some accompaniment of shitty food. Fatty, unhealthy, processed type shit. During this past month I had probably gained more than 5 kilo's and that is not something that I am proud of. I still get daily exercise but the amount of food that I eat just doesn't help with the fitness regime. Plus all of that alcohol makes me really lazy.Being lazy means being less productive. Being less productive means less art and less love.

This downward spiral needed to stop and in order to stop it I decided to go on a bike trip. The bike trip was very eventful but it wasn't anything of the good kind...


Apartments in Korea look like this. Carbon copy rectangular castles. Every middle class to upper middle class citizens work their asses off until they bleed internally just so they can raise a family and live in one of these compartments. 


A cultural icon of Korea. 


And then you see places like this. It may not be for long before some asshole decides to monetize this here beauty but this is what inspires me to live on. 


I was on my bike just biking and taking photos. 


Some kind of pasture. 


And then my shitty ass bike breaks...For the third time this year. i bought this bike on the day before I got fired, thinking that i would be traveling to work with a new resolve. An hour on my way to my destination my fucking bike decides to shit on me. I had not choice but to ditch the bike and get on the bus so I could get to my destination. I reach my destination. It is closed. I am defeated. I take the bus back to where my bike was. luckily here was a garage for cars. The owner was nice enough to let me use his tools to fix my bike. Did I know how to fix it? No. But did I fix it? Well... I biked back home for the next hour so it must be fixed right? Only time will tell before my next post is about how I flew off my bike that decided to break and attempt to kill me. 








Comments