Just a bus ride away...


My home is in the outskirts of a province in Korea, called Gyeonggido. It's a mountainous region and there are a number of nature reserves that you can access. This is one of them. It's just a 20 minute bus ride away from my house so it's pretty darned close. 


Unfortunately on this lovely day the nature reserve was closed so I had to settle with taking pictures of the exterior, which was still very beautiful. 


I live far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, which I do miss, but at the same time this sort of atmosphere balances out my needs. You can either be a bit lonesome but surrounded by fresh air and time to be introspective, or you can be surrounded by the concrete jungle of the city with the ever social mingling of people and culture. They are both good in my opinion. A good balance always evens everything out. 


Where will this road take me too? As long as I can progress and move forward I shall walk it and see what it throws at me. Hopefully it will throw me soft drinks and candy. 

Comments