Sketchbook 2k15 page 98



Recently I've been listening to a variety of meditation music. Im generally quite unfocused and my mind tends to move from one thought to another when I would rather like to have it focus on one subject. This music however seems to put my mind and my heart at ease, and it helps me focus, even when I am being still. For me being still is the most difficult thing to do, but this music is helping achieve some acceptance in the nothingness that I can achieve, and how calming it actually is. By nothingness I mean the act of trying to do nothing and just chill with your own mind. 




You can just keep the music playing in the background of your room and just go about your daily chores. The music actually makes me go want to brew some tea, and I rarely drink tea. *chuckle* 


Comments