Cleansing


Cleansing 
56 x 38 cm
Watercolor and Pencil on Paper 


Sometimes the ultimate form of cleansing your mind is by letting go of things that keep you held down. What I depict in my illustration may seen nihilistic and extreme, but I am not trying to express the destruction of our current landscape. I want it to be read as an analogy.  When you build something out of LEGO's, you eventually end up destroying the product only to be given the chance to restart and build again. There can be a lot of chaos and clutter in our minds, just like the chaotic settlement depicted above. Sometimes our minds do not want to let things go and hold on to ideas that may be hurting you or confusing you. I want people to look at this piece and let it destroy the clutter in their minds and find peace in their soul. 

Comments