Happy New Year! 2016!

Another eventful year has come and gone. Over here in Korea the new year has already come. For those in the western hemisphere I presume the new year is creeping up towards them as I type this little post. 

My year had it's fair share of ups and downs, from being fired, to really putting big investments into my artistic endeavors, to moving out of my own apartment and back to my Grandma's house, to working again and then when I looked back, the year was already behind me. I have aged one more year, but I feel a year wiser. Maybe not as wise as i would like to be, but none the less I feel like I have made some progress. 

The meager goals that I have set for myself in 2015 have been met at the slightest degree, but I am satisfied. 

2016 has it's own goals that I have set to accomplish. They are yet again, little goals, but I hope to achieve them. 

I hope all of you have had an eventful year and hopefully 2016 will bring more positive light and embracement into your lives!

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Comments