Ghibli Characters Hanging Out In Korea


As a native English speaker, and being a native South Korean who has lived in Hong Kong all my life, pretty much makes me a mish-mash of culture. In Korea, I am pretty much a foreigner, at least on paper. It's been about 5 years (closing on six) ever since I have set foot in Korea, and I have traveled to various places around this nation. I could proudly say that I have seen many facets of this country, more so than the average Korean who has lived here all their lives. There is a certain charm to every country, and this country certainly has its own definite color. 

I feel like this video does a great job capturing the various characteristics of Korea, and the Ghibli characters help accentuate the serene, innocent mood, that this video has portrayed.  

Comments