My Computer Has Been Replaced!

My Mac desktop that I had been so reliant upon had decided to die last Tuesday (On a public holiday!) and I had been computer less ever since then... This was a refreshing experience because I had never been so apart from my computer, and it made me realize how addicted to the internet I was... 

Never the less, I had asked around my peers and friends about the kind of options that I should look into for a new computer, and eventually I ended up getting a Windows desktop PC. I must admit I was a bit surprised at my sudden switch, and it really all came down to the price. I just wasn't willing to drop another 2000$'s on another computer where I was not going to maximize its potential. 



To be honest I was quite happy with my purchase because I was able to get a computer that was about as good as my previous, but now dead Mac, and all for half the price. I made the purchase on a Friday, online, and on the very next day, in the evening the computer had arrived. Unfortunately, I could not get in contact with the person who was supposed to set up my computer so I had to do it myself. It was surprisingly doable, but it certainly wasn't simple.  ( I wonder if I can get a refund on the setup service cost...) 

Surprisingly, it was not very difficult adjusting to the Windows platform, but the downside is that now I have to repurchase some of the software. Mainly Photoshop...

Anyways, I'm happy to be back on track. Hopefully I can reorganize some of the data that I had lost and try and get back to my original pace. 
  

Comments