Factory District At Yau Tong


After being awed by the monster building at Quarry bay I made a random trip to Yau Tong station. It was an unplanned trip, so I wasn't looking forward to anything around this area. Actually, a few years back I had made a random trip around this area and I was able to take a few pictures here and there, but from my memory there was nothing too interesting back then. This time round I took a quick glance at the MTR map that was located just outside the toll gate. It gave me a basic idea on what I wanted to see, and surprisingly there were a few things here and there that had me interested. 

First of all, as soon as I got off the station there was this super fog that was floating above the ocean. It was quite an immaculate site, and I was not the only one who felt that way, because people around me who were just exiting the station were expressing their awe as they were pulling out their mobile phones, to snap away at the beautiful scene that was unfolding before them. 

I followed the path along the harbor in hopes of getting closer to the fog, and as I did I was able to pick out some details that I wanted to leave in my photo collection. Being in a harbor and all, I was able to check out some interesting ships that seemed to be used for heavy lifting, and I got to take a peek at some of the industry that was present around the area. I must admit it wasn't the friendliest of places with a lot of shady looking men shooting glances at me with their brows tensed. It was probably because I was holding a camera and taking pictures which might have rubbed them the wrong way, but the people who seemed to give me the dirtiest looks were the triad looking types, with their iconic dragon and tiger tattoos.

I didn't want to cause a commotion so I took some quick snaps and made haste for my next photographic endeavor.  


















Comments