Influx of Digital Posts

I've been practicing more with the digital medium as of recent. I've been trying to change my career path from being an ESL teacher into a digital illustrator of some sorts for better creative working opportunities. My target in the end is still to become a fine artist, and my preferred medium is still analog based, but this shift into the digital  medium is what I believe to be a necessary move. Another reason why most of the art has been digital is because I will be moving out of Korea, and going abroad to Hong Kong. Hong Kong is basically home to me because I was brought up there, but after spending 8 years of most of my adult life in Korea, I feel a bit distant from Hong Kong. I never had a stable job there so I wanted to use this opportunity to prove my worth as a somewhat responsible human being, and not throw away my integrity as an independent artist.

Comments