Elden Ring - All Bosses


I'm not as big as a gamer as I once was, but every now and then I follow gaming news. I was really fascinated by this new title called 'Elden Ring,' which focuses on a dark fantasy world. It was apparently co-created by the guy that directed the 'Dark Souls' series and the guy that created the 'Game of Thrones' franchise. I never showed interest in neither brands, but for some reason this title grabbed my attention. I was told that to seasoned veterans that many aspects of the visuals and gameplay elements are familiar, and I have seen a few Youtube videos myself, but the scale at which this media is presented in is quite phenomenal.

There are plenty of Youtube videos of people exploring the video games open world, but I decided to share the glorious highlights of the bosses.

My favorites were:

17:58 - Godrick the Grafted
(If you watched the video from the very beginning, his entrance and size is very grabbing, and his second form pretty much sets the tone for the type of ridiculous performances that will gradually be revealed.) 

40:01 - Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon
(The introduction before the battle is very creepy. The second half of the battle where the boss is being re-introduced is really beautiful.)

1:04:23 - Starscourge Radahn
(Him on his tiny horse is both ridiculous and entertaining.)
1:44:07 - God-Devouring Serpent Rykard
(The environment setting is just amazing. The super powered sword thing looks very satisfying to wield. The second form is so horrifyingly grotesque, and intriguing.)

2:55:02 - Dragonlord Placidusax
(There are a few notable fights against dragons, and the first one is quite a spectacle, but the first dragon battle is only but an appetizer when compared to the scale of this colossal set piece.)

3:02:06 - Astel, Naturalborn of the Void
(This battle isn't as visually striking as the rest of the cast, but the celestially horrifying profile of the boss was very memorable for me.)


 

Comments