Belated Sketchbook Posts From Early April Up till Today

 I've been going through a transitional period this month so I haven't been able to update the blog as often as I would like to. I started a new job on February which was mainly on zoom, but now that things have started to open up again over here in Hong Kong I have started going to work live in person. (what a strange thing to say.) There was also the Easter holidays, so I was off of work for about two weeks. I spent a lot of time hiking, and just re-exploring Hong Kong. (I'll probably try and upload some of my travel photos sometime soon in the future.) 

I've been pretty up to date on my Instagram, so I would recommend visiting there before here as I find Instagram more convenient to post. However I still like using my blog as a platform to share my voice with more depth.

✌✌✌

Comments