Back In Korea Post Covid (Very Large Post)


I was travelling in South Korea during April, for about two weeks, so I wasn't able to make any posts. I haven't been back to my home country for about three years due to the Corona virus, so I was feeling a bit more nervous and agitated than usual. 

After uploading all of the photos and reflecting back on the trip, I have come to realize how much fun I had actually had, and how much I had missed the honor or travelling. I had also realized how important it was to keep connections, because I had tried to keep this trip as private as possible, but in hind sight I had the most fun when I was actually with my long lost friends… I was also given the opportunity to give my Grandma a proper sendoff because I wasn’t able to visit her during her funeral, due to Covid 19.

I apologize in advance about this post being pretty large, and if it is causing any inconvenience with anyone’s computers I am to blame. (My poor computer was also coughing away when I was trying to upload this post as well.)

There are some photos that may seem like repeats, but I included them because I wanted to share the various angles and perspectives that I was able to capture. Some locations I visited multiple times because during my trip I had two days of significant rain and I wanted to do myself the justice of revisiting the locations when the weather was clearer.

Also as I upload this post I wanted mention the fact that I had broken my finger and it had also brought a fair amount of delays in my personal life, and work life. I had never experienced breaking any appendages in my life, nor have I gone through any operations, so experiencing both situations had also compounded into my excuses of leave.

I hope you enjoy browsing through the photos. I was reminded of how beautiful my home country is during this trip, and I was also reminded of how devastating Covid has been to our daily lives. My home, my grandma, my comfort no longer exists in this country, and it was awkward feeling so foreign in such a familiar land, but my sense of adventure was reawakened through this journey.  















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments